The George Adventures

welcome

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” -Ashley Smith

Pictures...


Well, Facebook friends...Fb was being stupid not letting me upload my photos! So here are my "so far May" photos! Will try again later to get them on FB...just can't mess with it too much right now because I want to get lots of stuff done today! It's almost time for little Ephraim to get here!!

One of our beautiful apple trees!

I love these trees while in bloom!

Aren't they gorgeous?

Went running errands and this is what we saw when pulling into the alley. We laughed so hard!!

Guess Mr. Elephant wanted to go skydiving out the window!

Joelio's big boy hair cut! Isn't he cute?

Gotta love this kid...he's amazing!

A birthday cake we did. It was "Tool: Third Eye." It was pretty fun, although I was dreading it because it was for the middle of May! :-)

Kevin thought Joel was a little too quiet yesterday so he went to see what he was doing...this is what he found! It's he sweet?!

Gorgeous child! I just wanna eat him up sometimes!

Plan on putting Mr. Ephraim Henry's photos on here sometime today too! They are from 34, almost 35 weeks when he was estimated to be a little over 6 pounds! I can tell you for sure that he's lots bigger than that now! He is starting to get in the way...and there are little nobbies sticking out all over my belly! And he already has quite the attitude!! He'll be here before we know it!! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment