The George Adventures

welcome

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” -Ashley Smith

A Letter Kevin Wanted Me to Share...


Kevin is sitting in Clinton County Jail right now with two charges. One he did not do...and I believe him. And one he did do and said he would take punishment for. I do believe he is sorry for the one he did...and I also know he is very bitter and full of hate against the people that accused him of the other. I am going to write his P.S. at the beginning so you can keep it in mind when you read his letter. This letter was written around the holidays when he was in a bad spot emotionally and mentally. He wanted me to share this with everyone, so they know how he feels...but he may regret it later. It's a little harsh. I have fixed spelling and major grammar.

From Kevin:

P.S. For people who read this: I may have forgot that I wrote this and I would like it if you can drop it because I have already spent two years of my life and the life of my family in prison. And I and my family have lost a lot of sleep over this. Sorry for this next part, all of you stupid people better hope that I come out a better man than when I came in here. Which might be hard to do because I was a good man when I came in here. I hope and pray that you people are willing to learn from what you have done. Don't go and get all slap happy, this is not a threat. I am just saying that I am going to come out a lot more head strong from this. I hope and pray things get better for everyone. So have a good day. And don't let the things I said get you down. Just learn from what you did and think first.

Hello to whoever is going to read this. I am sitting in jail writing this stupid letter. Not caring about my spelling or anything like that right now. I really hate my stupid life. I have a wife and two boys at home that I love very much, even though I lie to my wife over and over again. I hate how stupid I am. I can not live like this. I just want to end it all. I hate this place. I don't like some of the people that are around me. I just want to go home and do nothing. No, not nothing. I want to eat good food and all that stuff. And the longer I sit here I get more and more mad about stuff. Like why I am in here and how it was handled. I am stupid and I am very sorry for what I have done and I hope that some day people will forgive me for it. And just so you know, this makes me sick, what I have done. There was no forgiveness, no second chance, none of that. I was going to say I was sorry and I hope I still get the chance. But people can't see that I was ashamed for what I did. All they cared about was that they did not get their apology when they wanted it. Well, I am sorry for that, but I had to work up the courage and strength to say it. And that is another thing I am mad about. People who lied to me. If you hate to get lied to don't lie to me. People had said that they will give me time to say that I was sorry. But nooo, they prayed about it and God told them to go to the cops. I am sorry for my language, but that was a bullshit lie! And shame on whoever believed that two faced liar. Sorry, but I do not have any respect for him and I so not feel like I should say I am sorry for that. I will say sorry to her because I am really truly sorry and am ashamed of it. But I will not have any respect or trust at all for her other half because he lied to me and other people more than once. I hid my feelings about him because I could not judge for people anymore. They had to judge for them selves and they were blinded by that one little lie and I am suffering for it.

I will say that I am sorry for one thing that may have accidentally happened and I did not know that any thing was touched. If it was really touched at all, So I will say that I am sorry for that. I will hope and pray that I can get or give forgiveness for what ever has happened and for the souls that are involved and for my soul.

0 comments:

Post a Comment